Dedicated to my daughter with L.O.V.E.
May you come to understand your past and discover your future.
-Mommy

Friday, June 4, 2010

Virtual Time Capsule: Miriam


Emma,

One day, if our paths decide to change, you may not think of me anymore. There may be a time when you may not remember me; when I might be a foggy part of a distant childhood memory. One day you may come across a picture and ask “who IS that?” and not remember my currently familiar face.


But if you ever feel sad and alone remember this: I loved you then, I love you now, and will always love you. Even when you pass from a child to woman, even through your mistakes and many successes, through your joys and pains, you will always have a special place in my heart. You are not even seven, but your joy, your unwavering curiosity, your outspokenness, your courage to always be yourself, and most of all, your ability to love inspire me.

I hope you know just how much love surrounded you, surrounds you still, how much you mean to those around you, how much you mean to me. But most of all, I hope you never doubt yourself, I hope you always find reasons to smile, I hope you don’t cower from pain, but rather learn from it.

I know you will grow to be an amazing woman. Emma, I have no doubt that you will find your own happiness and live your life without regrets. I hope I get to stay near to watch you grow. But if distance ever separates us, you do not have to remember me; just know that I, like many others, love you still.

<3 Miriam

0 comments on "Virtual Time Capsule: Miriam"

 

Notes to Emma Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez