Dedicated to my daughter with L.O.V.E.
May you come to understand your past and discover your future.
-Mommy

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Grandma's Heart


Dear Emma,

Just a quick word to share a little somethin' somethin' with you about my visit to granny's yesterday. So, we were surfing the internet, and I shared with her some of the notes that I have been writing to you. As I read, she had such joy in her heart. And guess what?? She was all teary eyed and demanded that "I" write you something from her, she said she is better with actions than with words. But I think, if she were to pour out everything that she feels for you, and everything that you mean to her, she'd be too overcome with emotion to write. It was so cute. I think she didn't think I noticed, but I called her out, and she smiled from the inside out.

Love,
Mommy

1 comments on "Grandma's Heart"

Beauty in Rare Form on June 10, 2010 at 7:52 PM said...

Now that's beautiful because I don't even know her that well, but from what you've told me, I never would have thought she would get emotional about something like 'the notes'. I am impressed. Perhaps she is coming around? Maybe this is a new beginning for you two as well. I certainly hope so. Vegas might just be an option for that fresh start...

So happy to hear it!

XOXO

 

Notes to Emma Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez