Dedicated to my daughter with L.O.V.E.
May you come to understand your past and discover your future.
-Mommy

Friday, October 29, 2010

Its Here!


Dear Emma,

Your costume finally arrived, after being delayed a day. I was a little nervous because it was so close to your school Halloween parade. I did not want you to be costume-less come today. No worries. The classroom snack is packed for your classroom Halloween party, your costume is all ready for you to get in to, and I have cleared space on the camera to capture it all! I still remember last year, when I filmed your parade. You were so happy, with your friends, skipping along, chanting a little chant, having fun. I suspect the same today. Unlike last year, today is a bit gloomy because it rained earlier. I'm hoping that the skies will stay clear so that everything is just perfect!

Love,
Mommy

0 comments on "Its Here!"

 

Notes to Emma Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez