Dedicated to my daughter with L.O.V.E.
May you come to understand your past and discover your future.
-Mommy

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Smiles and Hair



Dear Emma,

The other day (I wonder how many of these notes are gonna start like that), you told me that my hair was cool. That made me feel really good. You thought it was really cool that, even though I didn't have my headbands on, that my hair was still stuck in a puff. You requested that I let your hair fly free, with a pretty headband of your own. I will surely oblige. I happen to think your afro is fabulous and I'm glad that you do too!

And do you know what else I think is fabulous? Your personality! Its so big and bold and... silly.



No matter what. I want you to always be yourself, because "your" self is always the very best self.

Love,
Mommy

0 comments on "Smiles and Hair"

 

Notes to Emma Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez